– Does it really peel off? Yes, liquid wraps really do peel off.
– How long do liquid wraps last? If properly applied, liquid wraps could last as long as three years without having to be retouched. It’s very durable and will not lose its bond. After three years, or during the three years if desired, a new refresher coat can be easily applied.
– Will it hold up to the elements (sun, winter)? Liquid wraps are extremely resistant to the elements, including sun exposure, winter ice, cold, salt etc. A lot of customers actually wrap their wheels and cars specifically to protect the original surfaces from the winter season.
– Will it hold up to heat and racing? Liquid wraps are heat resistant up to 200 degrees F. Liquid wrapped wheels have a great record holding up to the heat and abuse from racing or rally events.
– How do liquid wraps hold up to gasoline? Most liquid wraps are solvent based and do not hold up to gasoline! Please be careful when filling your tank or working with gasoline around a liquid wrapped surfaces.
– Is it possible to achieve a High Gloss finish? Yes, in many cases we are able to achieve a higher gloss level than factory paint jobs!
– Can a flawless finish be achieved? We strive to provide some of the highest quality liquid wraps in the area. However, every car is hand sprayed and sometimes imperfections do occur.